Chateau halls and equipment
Chateau meeting spaces include the Golden Hall, the Studiolo Library, the Plate, Tea and Theatre Salons in the Piano Nobile restaurant, can comfortably host meetings from several participants up to 70 people. (Free wireless internet access in all rooms and in public areas and the English park.)
Meetings in chateau halls can be combined with sessions in the English park to achieve diversity in the meeting environment and a creative atmosphere.
For larger groups or strict privacy, the chateau can be rented exclusively.
This elegant hall with dominant Baroque mirrors on the first floor features large windows and a small balcony overlooking the landscaped grounds and the Elbe River lowlands.
- Maximum capacity for meeting is 54 people
- Maximum capacity for gala dinners is 30 people
Located on the top floor of the tower, providing refuge for presentations, workshops, consultations of smaller teams, or facilities for journalists. From the library, you can go to the rooftop observatory and use the telescope to view the starlit sky.
- Maximum capacity is 12 people
Plate, Tea and Theatre Hall
The halls on the ground floor are connected with the Piano Nobile restaurant by large French windows. From spring to autumn we offer meetings on the south parterre behind the chateau and the covered patio.
- Maximum capacity with interconnected salons is 70 people for meetings
- Maximum capacity with interconnected salons for gala dinners is 100 people and 150 people for cocktails
- Maximum capacity of the individual rooms is from 30 to 45 people
Alchemist Club with wine cellar
The Alchemist Club in the cellar of the castle is suitable for workshops, presentations or for meetings of small numbers of people. But it is also a popular place for wine tasting, cognac and discovering secret potions.
Technical facilities and equipment
- Free wireless internet access in all rooms and in public areas and the English park
- Data projector
- Sound system
- Flip chart
- LCD TV (68 cm diagonal)
- Plasma TV (130 cm diagonal)
- CD and DVD player
- Color and black and white printer with copier and fax
- Business Center in the Library (PC with internet connection, printer, phone)
- Assistance services by appointment
For more information please contact our event team by e-mail Events@ChateauMcely.com or by phone +420 325 600 050.