Extended Easter Weekend
Thursday, April 13 – Monday, April 17
Come relax and enjoy a traditional Easter with your family at Chateau Mcely. You can look forward to Easter customs, animals that are an inherent part of spring and Easter, and a great program for kids of all ages. How about a train ride through the fresh spring countryside or an Easter treasure hunt?
What We’ve Got Planned for the Weekend:
- A special Easter menu, served from Friday through Sunday
- Special Easter Monday menu
- A 20% discount on massages and therapies of your choice at the MCELY BOUQUET SPA on Thursday, April 13 and Friday, April 14.
- Live piano music Saturday and Sunday evening
Friday, April 14
- From 6:00 p.m. - Children’s Movies in Gold Room
Saturday, April 15
- 10:00 – 3:00 p.m. Easter petting zoo - pet and feed animals in the English park
Donkey rides for kids
2:00 – 4:00 p.m. - Easter craft workshop with an artist from GLASSOR - DECORATION
3:00 – 6:00 p.m. - Easter creative workshop for big and small – creating and decorating eggs using various techniques, beadwork
Sunday, April 16
- 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. - Sightseeing train ride around the chateau
- 3:00 – 5:30 p.m. - Performance by the Furiant folklore group – demonstrations of period costumes and dances
Easter traditions for young and old
Monday, April 17
- 10:00 a.m. – 12 p.m.- Easter Treasure Hunt in the English park - a popular Chateau Mcely tradition. Teens won’t be left out either.
Chateau Mcely reserves the right to make changes to the program. The program is suitable for children aged 3 and up. Younger children may participate only if accompanied by an adult. The program will be held in Czech only.
Easter menu at the Piano Nobile restaurant can be found here
Price for accommodation per person:
Contact our reservation agent:
+420 325 600 095
Price per person is valid for double occupancy. Minimum lenght of stay is two nights. You can take an andvantage of 4 nights for the price of 3.
The price includes weekend program and doesn't include gastronomy, spa or other services.