Rooms and Suites
Chateau Mcely, a five-star chateau hotel, offers luxury accommodation in 24 rooms and suites close to Prague, each as unique as the chateau itself. Each room has its own unique style and name and is carefully furnished with a discerning eye for detail. It’s almost as if you were staying in one of 24 different hotels.
The first floor is called the Floor of the World. Here you can find such rooms as the mysterious Orient, elegant Europe, the Southern Seas suite, as well as the Legend suite with its enchanting bathroom and balcony.
The second floor follows the theme of Time. Here most of the rooms are named after months of the year. The highlights of the Floor of Time are the Mark Twain luxury suite and the Rilke double room. All rooms have views of the natural beauty of the English park and the St. George Forest.
Mcely 61, 289 36 Mcely
+420 325 600 095
Agape Presidential Suite
The unique Agape Presidential Suite is located in the chateau’s tower, high above the surrounding forest with beautiful views of nature. Its nearly 111 m2 of space, stylish furnishings, and a fireplace will satisfy the most demanding clients, couples yearning for an out-of-the ordinary experience, and families with children, offering plenty of space and privacy, evoking a truly homey atmosphere.
Find out more
Chateau Mcely has...
- 23 original rooms and suites
- The Piano Nobile restaurant, rated the best restaurant in the Czech Republic by the independent guidebook Grand Restaurant 2014
- The natural MCELY BOUQUET SPA with its traditional herbal aromatherapy treatments
- The Studiolo library and the observatory in the chateau tower
- The Alchemist Club, a 17th century wine cellar
- A five hectare English park
- A natural swimming lake
- A multi-functional sports court for tennis and ball games
- The “Health Trail” natural fitness trail
- A children’s playground and Princess Julinka’s Cottage
- A sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi
- High-speed ethernet and wi-fi internet access in all rooms, wi-fi in all public areas and in the park free of charge
- BMW limousine service
All of the rooms and interiors are non-smoking. All the premises are equipped with sensitive smoke detectors for your safety. We feel that a non-smoking environment supports the overall Chateau Mcely philosophy of a Green Hotel.
Dogs are welcome at Chateau Mcely - we offer high-quality homemade dog food and comfy dog beds. For more information, please contact the chateau reception.