Piano Nobile at Chateau Mcely Seeks New Wait Staff
Chateau Mcely is looking for new team members to support our vision to change the world by changing the world of our guests…
If you’re interested in being a part of our vision and receiving financial compensation on the level you’d get in Prague while working in the middle of unspoiled nature, come join us.
Chateau Mcely, a five-star chateau hotel, is located in central Bohemia between Nymburk and Mladá Boleslav, one hour’s drive from Prague. The hotel is home to the renowned restaurant Piano Nobile, rated the best restaurant in the Czech Republic on 2014 by Maurer’s Grand Restaurant.
Alenka, one of our breakfast servers, shares her experience: Seven years ago I worked in a government office. While I was on maternity leave, I started working as a breakfast server at Chateau Mcely and I’m still here today I had the opportunity to totally restart my career. I’m always learning and discovering new qualities, values, and skills within myself that I never knew I had.
Enthusiasm for working can overcome any lack of experience or education in this field.
What you can expect from the job:
- the same financial remuneration you’d get in Prague
- financial bonuses as a thank you for yearly results
- great benefits, such as a night for two people in a luxury suite with a three-course dinner and massages
- the opportunity to purchase Chateau Mcely products and services with a 40-70% employee discount
- financial contributions towards language lessons
- financial contributions towards shoes and hair salon
- financial contributions in the form of meal vouchers
- fun and exciting teambuiliding events and company breakfasts
- a personal approach towards employees
- job-related training
- serving gourmet meals in an award-winning restaurant
- employee accommodation
- apartment sub-lease in the nearby spa town of Poděbrady from CZK 5,500 per month, or in other nearby towns such as Mladá Boleslav, Nymburk, etc.
What we expect of you:
- the passion for working as part of a team
- the desire to work in a demanding hotel environment
- a friendly attitude
- time flexibility
- good English / Czech language skills are a plus
- a Group B driver’s license
- close cooperation with your colleagues, especially those at the reception, in the kitchen, and in the events department
- always being available for our guests when they need you
If you’re still not sure or want more information, just give Petra Horáková, our Deputy Managing Director, a call at +420 325 600 043 or send her an email at Petra@ChateauMcely.com, and she’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TheThe Chateau Mcely Team