Wedding at Chateau Mcely
Mcely is magical any time of the year and in any style. Experience a rustic, boho wedding in winter with hot mulled wine and Christmas decorations, a summer chateau wedding party with a lemonade bar and barbecue by the lake or in the meadow, or be charmed by fall colors and hold a trendy outdoor celebration.
Our wedding coordinators provide complete wedding services and work together with you to plan the wedding of your dreams - unforgettable not only for you, but for your guests as well. We also offer the option to rent the entire chateau exclusively for your wedding, ensuring your complete privacy.
- Chateau Mcely can accommodate 52 guests in 23 rooms including extra beds.
- Receptions can be held in the chateau salons for up to 100 persons. For larger numbers of guests, a marquee tent can be arranged in the English park.
- Civil, Protestant or symbolic wedding ceremonies can be held at Chateau Mcely.
- Ceremonies can take place in the Golden Hall, on the covered patio, or, weather permitting, in the English park itself.
- Catholic ceremonies can be held at the neighboring St. Wenceslas Chapel.
- Civil ceremonies are held only on Fridays and Saturdays at 3:30 pm; church weddings by arrangement and depending on availability.
- Weddings ceremonies can be held at Chateau Mcely only in conjunction with catering and accommodation.
- If you wish to hold your wedding at Chateau Mcely and do not wish to arrange exclusive rental of the chateau, it is unfortunately not possible to have live music or a DJ out of courtesy to other guests staying at the hotel.