Chateau Mcely Forum™
On behalf of our Team, I want to welcome you to Chateau Mcely Forum.
- The world is entering a new and unprecedented paradigm in the way it functions.
- Only businesses and people that prepare for this change will flourish.
- The cornerstone to success is Inspired Leadership.
- A unique environment for conferences matched with our award-winning service that supports creative thinking to successfully address challenging issues.
- Workshops, lectures, conferences and publications that prepare you for the new paradigm.
- Guidance on achieving balance in both your personal and professional lives.
Chateau Mcely Forum‘s services and insights will help you discover your ESSENCE—that unique something deep inside you that makes you who you really are—and connect it
with a NEED in your world, making it a BETTER place in which to live. This will bring you unbridled PASSION, the discovery or enhancement of your life PURPOSE, leading to a deep sense
of GRATITUDE and long-lasting HAPPINESS as an INSPIRED LEADER. In doing GOOD, Inspired Leaders also do WELL.
- Isn’t this what you really want in your life?
- Don’t try to live someone else’s life; it can’t be done! Follow your DREAM!
Our DREAM is to help create a BETTER world through Inspired Leadership.
- BETTER means a safe, just, and sustainable humanity—a future of hope, health and fulfillment for all people—FOR OUR CHILDREN.
- BETTER means finding and pursuing your life PURPOSE and PASSION. In doing so, you will become an INSPIRED LEADER.
- BETTER means balancing your PERSONAL and PROFESSIONAL lives based on your specific values for long term fulfillment.
CONSCIOUSNESS — An intimate respect and deep awareness for the interconnectedness of all things and a recognition that our single purpose on Earth is to discover and pursue
our innate ESSENCE as a means to make this a better world and to help unfold the destiny of the Universe.
ESSENCE — A unique capability that each of us is born with, and which distinguishes us from others. We have a sense of what it is when we are young—usually, between the ages of 5
and 15. If we are not careful the ways of the world and even well-meaning people can make us lose sight of this important gift. It is never too late to re-discover it (see Jim’s book entitled, Balance).