Spring Chateau Picnic
May weekends in our English park will include picnics.
Until the chateau opens you can book a chateau picnic every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. If you’d like to take a walk in the park, play a tennis or croquet tournament, ride a bike around the area, or just laze on a blanket surrounded by nature, be sure to book your picnic basket soon. For hygiene reasons, space is limited.
Picnics can be reserved in the following time slots:
- 12:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Chateau picnic basket for two persons
- Soup - vegetable cream
- Fresh vegetables with herb dip
- French bread with beef tenderloin and wild garlic butter
- Grilled corn-fed chicken, green salad, tarragon dressing
- Roasted almonds with chateau thyme
- Chocolate bark
- 0.75 l Rajec mineral water
- 0.33 l Lažanský apple cider (non-alcoholic) - 2x
- 0.7l Pinot Grigio, Fradei, Italy or 0,7l Grüner Veltliner, Syfany, Morava-Czech Republic
Price per basket: CZK 2,290
Orders and payments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. The picnic fee is non-refundable. In case of cancellation 24 hours in advance, the paid amount can be used as a credit towards chateau services. Upon arrival, we will ask for a refundable deposit of CZK 1,000 for the blanket, a picnic basket, and dishes and utensils. Chateau Mcely reserves the right to cancel the picnic in case of insufficient interest.
During your stay in the park it is unfortunately not possible to use the swimming lake or indoor spaces except the chateau reception and restrooms. Please enter only with a face mask and maintain a safe distance from other guests.
We’re here for you every day from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
+420 325 600 000