Summer Teambuildings & Meetings in the English Park
At Chateau Mcely, corporate meetings don’t have to mean fancy gala dinners in an elegant restaurant. We provide our same first-class service even at an informal dinner with sausage roasting right next to our multifunctional sports court or a picnic by the lake.
- Accommodation at a special rate from CZK 2,750 excl. VAT
- 50% off meeting room rental and free use of basic conference equipment
- 20% off all therapies at the MCELY BOUQUET SPA
- 10% off pre-booked meals
- Special “Office Therapy” massage for corporate clients focusing on back pain resulting from sitting at the computer. The massage can include a head massage to inspire better ideas and a hand and foot massage to relieve pain, where reflex points are located to relax the back.
- Free use of the sauna and whirlpool between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. depending on current availability.
- Free use of the tennis court, pétanque and croquet sets, and badminton in the English park (weather permitting)
Atypical Summer Meetings:
Switch up the environment for your meetings - forget windowless conference rooms and hold a creative meeting in the middle of nature instead. We’ll be happy to provide blankets, pillows, flip charts and a picnic-style coffee break. What are your favorite places to meet outdoors?
- The South Oval under sun umbrellas
- The Meditation Garden with a stage for speakers
- The Gazebo in the middle of a landscaped garden with beautiful views of the surroundings
- Sitting by the multifunctional sports court
Tips for Summer Teambuilding:
- Company basketball, volleyball, or tennis tournament
- Swimming in our natural lake
- Evening outdoor cinema for guests
- Fit Meeting - activities with a trainer: Stretching before the meeting / during breaks, running along forest trails, outdoor fitness in the park, healthy back yoga, walks in nature, healthy coffee breaks
- Quick Spa - mini neck and hand massage (possible even during breaks)
- Guided bike tours around the area
- Hot air balloon sightseeing flights
- Botanical seminar and culinary workshop on the topic of Edible Flowers for those who don’t like sports
- Archery in the park
- Balance activities – juggling, Kangoo Jumps, slackline
- Geocaching in the English park
- In the evening, comfortable chateau accommodation at a special rate...
- ... and a delicious breakfast in the morning
Experiential summer gastronomy:
- Mini party at the park firepit - roasting sausages, vegetables, marshmallows, onion soup in a cauldron
- Pit-roasted lamb with a basketball or ping-pong tournament
- Trendy barbecuing on the open Ofyr grill
- Homemade goodies – sweet and savory pies, soup from a cauldron, cheeses from nearby organic farms
- Homemade fruit drinks and beer on tap