A Traditional Mcely Christmas
Valid for check in on December 22., 23.or 24.
Is it just you and your partner on Christmas Eve or will you spend the festive time with your family? Just imagine spending this Christmas in the middle of snow-covered nature, enveloped in attentive service and a family atmosphere. Decorate your own Christmas tree together and unwrap your gifts in the privacy of your room, enjoy our traditional Christmas menu, and take part in midnight mass at the local chapel. Wake up on Christmas Day to a fairytale breakfast. Simply take the time to devote attention to each other, without the hassle of Christmas preparations.
- 3 or 4 nights in the room or suite of your choice with breakfast (4th night free)
- A four-course traditional Christmas dinner (December 24 only)
- Traditional Christmas customs and crafts
- A Christmas gift from the MCELY BOUQUET Collection
- Family ticket for the Folk Christmas in Polabí – a traditional Christmas exhibition in Folklore Museum in Přerov nad Labem (The Folklore museum is closed on December 24 and 25.)
- Extra attention from the Chateau Mcely team
- DECEMBER 22rd
Dinner with piano accompaniment
- CHRISTMAS EVE (DECEMBER 24)
Creative workshop – beaded Christmas decorations and decorating for the holidays
Christmas mass at the Church of St. Václav in Mcely, easily reachable by foot via a romantic path through the English park
Traditional Christmas customs (poured lead, walnut shell boats, and more)
- CHRISTMAS DAY (DECEMBER 25)
Traditional 30-minute horse-drawn sleigh ride around the chateau (should snow conditions make sleigh rides unfeasible, we’ll use a traditional carriage instead)
A cup of Christmas mulled wine to warm up before taking a stroll through the St. George Forest with a basket of goodies for the forest animals
Afternoon barbecued prunes in bacon with mulled wine.
- ST. STEPHEN’S DAY (DECEMBER 26)
- Making hanging bird feeders for the feathered residents of the park
+420 325 600 095
Please contact us for the price and availability.
Chateau Mcely reserves the right to make changes to the program.
We’ll be delighted to provide a decorated Christmas tree for your room for a fee of CZK 1,190 in Superior and Deluxe Rooms and CZK 1,990 in any suite.
If you’d be interested in this service, please book at least 14 days prior to arrival. Thank you.
This year, our main Christmas tree as well other spaces in the chateau will be decorated with hand-painted glass ornaments from Glassor.cz.