Chateau meeting spaces include the Golden Hall, the Studiolo Library, the Plate, Tea and Theatre Salons in the Piano Nobile restaurant and can comfortably host meetings from several participants up to 70 people. Meetings in chateau halls can be combined with sessions in the English park to achieve diversity in the meeting environment and a creative atmosphere. For larger groups or strict privacy, the chateau can be rented exclusively. All meetings spaces are equipped with air conditioning.
- Elegant hall on the first floor featuring large windows with plenty of natural daylight and a small balcony overlooking the landscaped grounds
- Maximum capacity for meetings is 54 people
- Maximum capacity for gala dinners is 30 people
- Located on the top floor of the tower, providing refuge for presentations, workshops, consultations of smaller teams, or facilities for journalists. From the library, you can go to the rooftop observatory and use the telescope to view the nighttime sky.
- Maximum capacity is 10 people
- Halls on the ground floor of the chateau with large French doors in the Piano Nobile restaurant
- Alchemist Club with wine cellar
- Glassed-in Bellavista Patio
- Agape Presidential Suite
For your creative meeting, you can also use the facilities in the park.
- Meditation garden
- Scenic view from a fallen oak
- Garden gazebo