General information for reservation
Restaurant open hours
Breakfast is served for both hotel guests from 8 to 10 a.m.
Lunch may be enjoyed from 12 noon until 4 p.m. Food may be ordered until 3 p.m. From 4 to 6 p.m., we prepare the restaurant for dinner service, and the chateau kitchen is closed during this time. Dinner is served from 6 to 11 p.m., after which time the restaurant and the Bellavista patio will close. Food may be ordered until 10 p.m. Enjoy our restaurant Piano Nobile in a Smart Casual dress code.
Check-in a Check-out
Check-in from 3:00 p.m.
Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
If you would like to stay at the hotel and park after check-out or arrange your accommodation before 3:00 pm on the day of your arrival, please contact our reception in order to verify if it is possible.
Mcely Summer Club powered by DSQUARED2
Relaxation zone by the natural swimming lake in the heart of the five-hectare chateau garden has transformed into a trendy hotspot where we offer our friendly Mcely care and comfort for carefree summer lounging, swimming, and sunbathing. To ensure maximum comfort, greater privacy, and tranquillity in the relaxation zone, use of the natural swimming lake will be permitted between check-in (3:00 p.m.) on your arrival day and check-out (11:00 a.m.) on your departure day. To enter the relaxation zone, just show your Towel Cards, which you will receive at the reception when you check in. Towel cards should be returned when you check out along with your room key. If you lose your Towel Card, we'll ask you to pay CZK 2,500 per card.
Sauna and Jacuzzi
The sauna and Jacuzzi are available free of charge to accommodated guests from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (one-hour time slots) only with advance booking. Due to limited capacity, we recommend booking your relaxation sessions before your arrival. Thank you for your understanding. From 6 p.m. you can reserve private use for an additional charge CZK 400/60 minutes/person.
Cancelling your confirmed reservation – standard offer or packages
We would like to inform you that if you cancel your reservation three days before your planned arrival, we will unfortunately have to charge you a fee of 50% of the total price of accommodation and ordered therapies. Cancellations on the day of your planned arrival are charged 100 % of the total price of your reserved services at Chateau Mcely.
Cancelling your confirmed reservation – special offers, seasonal offers, discounted offers
We would like to inform you that if you cancel your confirmed reservation, we will unfortunately have to charge you a fee of 100 % of the total price of accommodation, ordered therapies and other ordered services.
Cancelling confirmed reservations - Gift certificate
We would like to inform you that if you cancel your reservation three days or less before your planned arrival, your gift certificate will lose validity.
Exclusive chateau transportation
We will be delighted to arrange exclusive Chateau Mcely transportation from Václav Havel airport to Chateau Mcely. Please do not hesitate to contact us for availability and price.
Documents (from the Hotel Policies)
If a guest does not provide valid personal identification (citizen ID card, passport), the hotel is entitled to refuse accommodation based on the law on local fees for Czech citizens and on Act No. 314/2015 Coll. for foreign clients.
Extra charge per third person
We would like to inform you about extra charges for third and more persons in the room. Children aged 6 – 12, 790 CZK. Children aged over 12 and adults, 1,290 CZK. Children under 6 are free of charge.
Chateau Mcely Hotel Policies
Dear Guests, please read the Chateau Mcely Hotel Policies carefully. When registering at the hotel, we will ask you to sign the registration card, which confirms that you have had the opportunity to read them. The Hotel Policies can be found here.
Conditions for Accommodation Contract Execution
- The hotel provides services corresponding to its category.
- The guest’s specific accommodation is established through a binding reservation and the guest is charged the corresponding price based on the type of accommodation.
- The hotel is obliged to accommodate only those guests who hold a valid reservation and are duly registered. Guests are required to present valid personal identification upon arrival, sign the registration card, and provide a guarantee either in cash or by credit card pre-authorization in the required amount.
- If a guest does not provide valid personal identification (citizen ID card, passport), the hotel is entitled to refuse accommodation based on the law on local fees for Czech citizens and on Act No. 314/2015 Coll. for foreign clients.
- The hotel is obliged to hold a confirmed reservation from 3 p.m. to midnight. During this period, the room is reserved for the guest, if not specified otherwise in the booking. Early check-in (before 3 p.m.) must be requested in advance (when the booking is made), but is not guaranteed until the hotel confirms it, and the hotel may charge extra for this service.
- The hotel is not required to accommodate guests without prior confirmed reservations and guests arriving after midnight.
- If it is not possible to extend a guest’s stay in the room that he/she was given at check-in, the hotel is entitled to offer them a different room.
Responsibility of the Accommodation Provider for the Guest’s Belongings
- The hotel is liable for damage for items stored only if the items were personally taken to be stored by a hotel employee. The hotel is not liable for a guest’s improperly stored or forgotten items. The hotel is liable for damage or loss of jewelry, money, and other valuables only if they were stored in the hotel safe, placed in storage by the hotel, or if the damage or loss was caused by a hotel employee. Personal safes are integrated in the wardrobes. Please kindly note that the hotel cannot accept liability for money, valuables or articles left in your room or personal safe. Instructions for use are found inside the safe.
- The right to compensation must be exercised in the hotel without delay, no later than 15 days after the loss or damage was discovered by the guest.
General Accommodation Rules
- Hotel guests may receive visitors in the public areas of the hotel. Visitors are permitted in the accommodation areas of the hotel only from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. with the permission of the hotel receptionist. Outside of these hours, only registered guests may be present in these areas.
- The hotel will arrange medical assistance in case of illness or injury of a guest. Any charge associated with such assistance will be the responsibility of the guest, with the exception of situations in which the hotel is responsible for the guest’s illness or injury.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel. In the event of non-compliance, the guest will be charge a penalty of CZK 5,000.
- Hotel guests are not permitted to move any furniture or equipment, nor to interfere with or alter the electrical system or equipment located in the hotel rooms or in public areas. For safety reasons, hotel guests may use only electrical appliances designed for personal hygiene (hair dryers, shavers, massagers, etc.) as well as notebook computers, tablets, and similar small electrical devices.
- Guests may use the wireless internet connection free of charge in all areas of the hotel and the chateau park.
- Dogs and other pets may stay in their owner’s room provided the owner shows proof that the animal is in good health and that the owner agrees with and abides by the hotel’s rules regarding pets, which they will receive in written form. Accommodation for an animal will be charged according to the current rate list.
- Hotel guests must observe quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- If a hotel guest under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not provide assurance that they will abide by the hotel policies, they may be barred entry to the hotel. A repeat of the situation will result in the termination of the guest’s accommodation.
- If it is not possible to extend a guest’s stay in the room that he/she was given at check-in, the hotel is entitled to offer them a different room. This accommodation, however, may not differ materially from that originally confirmed.
- No food or beverages purchased outside the hotel may be consumed on the hotel premises.
- Guests who wish to use the firepit in the chateau park shall do so at their own risk and responsibility, and are required to abide by the Firepit Operating Rules. The hotel operator is not responsible for injuries or damage to property caused by the guest to himself, to the hotel operator, or to any third party. Fires may be lit only in the designated places and during designated times - from 7 to 9 p.m.
- If a guest plans to arrive by helicopter or other non-standard means of transportation, they shall inform the hotel no later than 14 days prior to arrival. The purpose of this requirement is to arrange for all the necessary formalities, including securing a landing site, etc. In the case of air transport, it is not possible for guests to land on the hotel premises. Guests are responsible for any damage caused by arrival, departure, landing, or take-off. In case of air transport, the hotel is prepared, upon prior agreement, to provide the guest with transfer to and from the hotel from the landing site.
- Information regarding rates for hotel services is available at the reception and on the hotel’s website.
- The hotel management welcomes and appreciates any and all suggestions for improving the hotel and its services, as well as constructive criticism.
- Guests are required to familiarize themselves with these hotel policies and to abide by these provisions. In the event that a guest breaks any of these rules, the hotel has the right to terminate the guest’s stay prior to the originally agreed-upon day of departure.
- Should a guest have any special wishes or substantiated complaint during their stay, they may contact the appropriate hotel staff member, who will make every effort to accommodate the guest’s wishes.
Safety and the Guest’s Responsibility for Damage
- It is forbidden to carry or store weapons in any area of the hotel.
- For safety reasons, children younger than 10 years may not be left unsupervised in hotel rooms or other hotel premises or in the chateau park. Reimbursement for any damage caused by a child/ren is the responsibility of the child/ren’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- For safety reasons, guests with limited mobility and guests who cannot move independently may not be accommodated on the 4th and 5th floors (the Agape and Silk rooms).
- There is no lifeguard at the hotel swimming lake - guests shall be solely responsible for their own safety and that of anyone whose care has been entrusted to them. By using the swimming facilities, guests confirm that they are in good health (including any people entrusted to their care) and that they are personally responsible for ensuring that they use the swimming facilities solely for swimming and other water activities. Hotel guests are also responsible for any injury or damage to themselves caused by their use of the swimming facilities located on the hotel premises, for any infringement of the basic rules for using the swimming facilities, or for any injury or damage caused to a third party due to their improper use of the swimming facilities.
- Before entering the sauna and outdoor whirlpool, please use the shower in the sauna house and thoroughly wash off sweat, soap, cream, and perfume. This helps us maintain good water quality. We make the whirlpool ready for each guest between uses, during which compliance with this measure is checked. If the whirlpool becomes dirty, the guest will be charged CZK 4,000 for water replacement and cleaning.
- Guests will be held responsible for any damage to hotel property.
- Guests will pay compensation for any damage caused by them unless they prove they were not at fault. This includes compensation for any damage discovered after the guest’s departure.
- Guests may use their room for the agreed-upon accommodation period. Unless agreed upon and approved by the hotel in advance, guests must check out no later than 11 a.m. on the last day of their stay and are required to vacate the room by that time. If they fail to do so, the hotel is authorized to bill the guest for an additional day, or a portion thereof.
- When leaving the room, guests should ensure that the faucets and lights are turned off, and close the door. Room keys must be returned to the reception upon checkout.
- Guests shall pay for their accommodation and any additional services at the end of their stay according to the current rate list. In case of longer stays, guests must settle their accounts at least once a week. Prior to departure, guests are required to officially check out from the hotel and settle their account.
- If a guest should lose their room key, they must report this to the reception as soon as possible. If they fail to do so, the hotel shall assume no responsibility for any damage related to the key’s loss. Guests shall be charged a fee of CZK 1,000 for a lost key. Guests are obliged to pay this fee prior to departing the hotel.
Information about Personal Data Processing
- Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reg. no.: 26728796, registered address: Mcely 61, Mcely 28933 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”), processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and other legislation. The Controller processes data obtained primarily from data subjects, as well as data obtained from third parties (for example, tour operators, online portals, etc.) which are authorised to share such data with the Controller, where the Controller processes the third-party data only to the extent necessary to fulfil contracts or statutory requirements as outlined below. Personal data to the extent of name, surname, arrival date, departure date, phone number, email address, home address and date of birth may be processed for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling an accommodation contract or similar contract (hereinafter referred to as the “contract”) and in order for the Controller to exercise its rights under the contract. Personal data to the extent of name, surname, arrival date, departure date, home address, purpose of stay, ID card or travel document (passport) number may be processed in order for the Controller to meet the requirements it has under Act No. 565/1990 Coll., on Local Fees. Personal data to the extent of name, surname, arrival date, departure date, home address, date of birth, travel document (passport) number, nationality, visa number and purpose of stay may be processed in order for the Controller to meet the requirements it has under Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the Residence of Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic and on the Amendment of Certain Acts.
- The personal data shall be processed by the hotel both manually and automatically by its authorised employees, as well as by processors authorised by the hotel on the basis of personal data processing contracts. The guest has the right of access to his/her personal data processed by the hotel, the right to its correction or erasure, or the restriction of processing, and the right to object to the processing. The guest has the right to receive from the hotel any personal data that relate to the guest and to any data the guest has provided to the hotel. On the basis of a written request, the hotel will provide this data to the guest without unreasonable delay. This right does not apply to personal data which is not processed automatically. If the guest believes that unauthorised processing of his/her personal data has occurred, he/she may make a complaint to the supervisory authority which for the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz). Hotel contact details: Chateau Mcely 61, 289 36, Mcely.
- These hotel policies are effective as of May 1, 2018
Ing. Vlastimil Plch
Foundning Managing Director
Personal data protection
Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reg. no.: 267 287 96, registered address: Mcely 61, Mcely 289 36 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”), processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and other legislation.
The Controller processes data obtained primarily from data subjects, as well as data obtained from third parties (for example, tour operators, online portals, etc.) which are authorised to share such data with the Controller, where the Controller processes the data provided by third parties only to the extent necessary to fulfil contracts or statutory requirements as outlined below.
Personal data to the extent of name, surname, arrival date, departure date, phone number, email address, home address and date of birth may be processed for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling an accommodation contract or similar contract (hereinafter referred to as the “contract”) and in order for the Controller to exercise its rights under the contract.
Personal data to the extent of name, surname, arrival date, departure date, home address, purpose of stay, ID card or travel document (passport) number may be processed in order for the Controller to meet the requirements it has under Act No. 565/1990 Coll., on Local Fees.
Personal data to the extent of name, surname, arrival date, departure date, home address, date of birth, travel document (passport) number, nationality, visa number and purpose of stay may be processed in order for the Controller to meet the requirements it has under Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the Residence of Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic and on the Amendment of Certain Acts.
The personal data shall be processed by the Controller both manually and automatically by its authorised employees, as well as by processors authorised by the Controller on the basis of personal data processing contracts.
Personal data to the extent of name, surname, arrival date, departure date, home address, date of birth, ID card number, travel document number, nationality, visa number and purpose of stay may be made available by the Controller to state or local government authorities in accordance with the aforementioned laws.
Personal data to the extent of name, surname, arrival date, departure date, home address, room number and date of birth may be made available to entities, to whom the Controller will assert its contractual rights (in particular courts, notaries public, executors).
In order to accept the principle of minimising data and other principles resulting from GDPR and related regulations, the above-mentioned personal data are the minimum which the Controller requires in order to fulfil its rights and obligations under the above-described contracts concluded with data subjects and the above-mentioned laws.
By giving his/her email address the accommodated person voluntarily grants the Controller consent to process this personal data in order to send commercial and marketing offers and communications. This consent is granted for an indefinite period and may be withdrawn at any time. The email address shall be automatically processed by the Controller’s employees and shall not be made available to third parties.
The Controller does not usually process sensitive data and so does not request it from data subjects. An exception may be data about the data subject’s health which the data subject voluntarily provides to the Controller. The Controller shall then use such data in order to offer the data subject better services and to carry out the data subject’s specific wishes.
The data subject has the right of access to his/her personal data processed by the Controller, the right to its correction or erasure, or the restriction of processing, and the right to object to the processing. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data if the data is processed by the Controller on the basis of this consent.
Furthermore, the data subject has the right to obtain from the Controller personal data concerning the data subject and which the data subject has provided to the Controller. On the basis of a request by the data subject the Controller shall provide the data subject with the data without undue delay in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or, on the data subject’s request, it shall provide it to another clearly specified controller. This right does not apply to personal data which is not processed automatically.
The Controller does not intend to provide personal data to third countries.
If the data subject believes that unauthorised processing of his/her personal data has occurred, he/she may make a complaint to the supervisory authority which for the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
Controller’s contact details
Chateau Mcely, s.r.o.
Mcely 61, 289 36 Mcely
Ing. Petra Horáková, Deputy Managing Director
Information following the amended Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer Protection
The accommodated guest shall have the right to file a motion for out-of-court settlement of dispute with the designated entity in charge of out-of-court consumer dispute settlements, which is:
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA)
Central Inspectorate - ADR Department
120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body monitoring consumer protection, acting in pursuance of Act No. 64/1986 Coll., The Czech Trade Inspection Authority Act as amended, and additional legal regulations. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority´s website is www.coi.cz.
2. In conformity with the provision § 1837 item j) of the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, no right of withdrawal from the accommodation contract shall arise for the accommodated person as being a consumer as long as the accommodation facility provides the contractual performances within the designated deadlines.
General Terms and Conditions Chateau Mcely s.r.o. and Mcely Bouquet s.r.o.
THE PARTIES TO THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP
- Chateau Mcely s.r.o. with its registered office at Mcely 61, 289 36, company identification number 267 287 96, operating a Hotel Resort, hereinafter referred to as the "Hotel"
- Mcely Bouquet s.r.o. with its registered office at Mcely 61, 289 36, registered under the identification number 094 94 774 (production and sale of MCELY BOUQUET pure natural cosmetics, hereinafter referred to as the "Cosmetic Collection")
- the Customer - a natural or legal person (these conditions apply generally to all Hotel Guests and Agencies with whom there is no written contract for the provision of services), hereinafter referred to as the "Guest"
BOOKING ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICES:
- Booking accommodation and other services in the Hotel and confirmation of this booking by the Hotel is possible only in writing, such as by email.
- A booking is considered valid and binding if the Hotel confirms the booking in writing to the Guest or by an automatic email confirmation generated by the relevant online booking system.
- Bookings are completed by credit card or by paying a deposit in the amount of the accommodation and services ordered. Individual conditions may be set.
- If the Hotel or Guest fails to comply with the conditions set out in the above paragraph, Chateau Mcely Ltd. Is not obliged to provide accommodation and services.
- The information provided on the booking confirmation is binding on both parties
PRICES, CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT TERMS:
- The rate is per room per night, including breakfast, unless the guest chooses otherwise.
- The accommodation rate includes VAT. The tourist tax of CZK 14/person/night is not included in the price. This fee is payable by the Guest at the Hotel reception.
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking can also only be made in writing, i.e. by email. The exact method of cancellation is determined by the booking system used for the booking.
- When cancelling a booking that has been made through an external provider (such as booking.com), the booking must also be cancelled through that provider in the manner required by the provider and subject to the terms and conditions of the booking.
- Changing the reservation, such as moving the booked services to another date, is considered a cancellation of the original reservation and is governed by the same regime as cancellation.
- Accommodation may be paid in cash in CZK. Payments by credit/debit card will be charged in CZK. In case of card payment, the client can choose the currency of the payment card issuer or CZK.
- According to the Sales Records Act, the seller (the Hotel) is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. It is also required to register the sale online with the tax administration (within 48 hours at the latest in case of technical failure).
- Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reserves the right to pre-authorize the Guest’s payment card up to the total amount of the accommodation.
- In the event of a Guest's no-show, the reservation is cancelled and Chateau Mcely s.r.o. is entitled to charge the cost of the Guest's entire stay.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE GUEST:
- The Guest has the right to use the reserved areas and their facilities, as well as the facilities in the common areas
- The Guest is responsible for any damage caused to the room during their stay and agrees to pay any costs for repairs, replacements, or special cleaning. The amount of the refund will be determined by the Hotel.
- The Guest is obliged to bring any defects or shortcomings to the attention of the management during their stay so that a remedy can be arranged.
- The Guest is obliged to pay the costs associated with the use of the services of Chateau Mcely s.r.o., including additional services, no later than upon checkout from the Hotel, unless otherwise agreed. In the event of non-payment, the Hotel is entitled to charge the Guest's credit card upon departure.
- The Guest may withdraw from the contract on the basis of the cancellation policy or in the event that Chateau Mcely s.r.o. has not provided the Guest with the pre-agreed services corresponding to the standard of the booked Hotel.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Early check-in is possible only by agreement with Chateau Mcely s.r.o. for a fee.
- Check-out time is by 11:00 on the day of departure. Late check-out is possible by agreement with Chateau Mcely s.r.o. for a fee.
- The Hotel is non-smoking. Violation of this regulation by smoking in the room or premises of the Hotel entitles the Hotel to charge the Guest a penalty of CZK 5,000 for cleaning the room or premises of the Hotel. Smoking is only allowed outside the Hotel premises.
- Quiet hours are observed between 22:00 and 6:00. Behavior that leads to disturbance of other guests during night time is strictly prohibited (including loud music, television, shouting in rooms or corridors, and other disturbing behavior). In the event of a serious violation of this rule, the hotel may penalize guests up to CZK 10,000 or, if necessary, call the police.
- A pet/dog may be accommodated in the hotels of Chateau Mcely s.r.o. for an additional fee of CZK 650 per day/animal. The owner of the boarded animal/dog is fully responsible for the consequences of its behavior. If the animal damages any Chateau Mcely s.r.o property, whether in the accommodation, restaurant, or any other part of the hotel, during their stay in the hotel, Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reserves the right to request payment for the damage incurred, including the possible exclusion of the room for the time necessary to repair it. This also applies to any damage found after the guest has departed - Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reserves the right to charge the costs in arrears. In the event of dog noise or damage to hotel property, Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reserves the right to terminate the accommodation contract immediately and without compensation.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior and damage caused by their children during their stay. Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reserves the right to cancel/terminate the stay if children/guests behave inappropriately during their stay. Supplements for children aged 6 to 12 years are CZK 790 per night per child, CZK 1,290 per night per child aged 12 and up. Chateau Mcely s.r.o. bears no responsible if guests do not confirm the price of their child's stay during the booking process and are required to pay any price differences on site before the start of the stay.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOTEL:
- The Hotel is obliged to provide accommodation for the Guest on the basis of pre-agreed services that correspond to the Hotel's standard.
- In the event that the Hotel cannot accommodate the Guest on the basis of a previously made and confirmed reservation due to an exceptional situation - such as an exclusive booking of the hotel, a situation related to the health of the staff, etc., the Hotel is obliged to provide the Guest with adequate accommodation in another facility of the same category under the same financial conditions, but not in the same room category, and on the original or an alternative date. Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reserves the right in this case not to compensate this exceptional situation in any other way than stated above. Chateau Mcely s.r.o. also reserves the right to withdraw from the accommodation contract in this case if no other agreement is possible.
- These terms and conditions are valid from 1 January 2022. Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reserves the right to change them and the Guest is obliged to abide by these current terms and conditions.
- Chateau Mcely s.r.o. collects the personal data of the Guest only for the time necessary until the termination of the provision of the agreed services, or as required by law, and does not share this data with any other person or company.