Explore Chateau Mcely Surroundings and closest UNESCO sights
Chateau Mcely is an ideal destination to explore some of the UNESCO sights and other favorite travel goals.
National Stud Farm Kladruby n. L., 64 km (40 mil)
The National Stud at Kladruby nad Labem is one of the oldest studsin the world while housing the oldest Czech indigenous horse breed - the Kladruber. The aim of the National Stud is developing the local cultural heritage, establishing valuable collaboration with institutions and individuals, and presenting the stud to visitors from all over the world.
More | Video
Bohemian Paradise (Česká ráj), 35 km (22 mil)
There are not many places in Europe that offer as many natural attractions and beauties
as Bohemian Paradise (Český ráj). At first glance, this hospitable landscape is scattered
with dramatic rock formations, deep shady valleys, meandering rivers and quiet ponds surrounded by forests.
More | Video
- Guided walk through the English park with our gardener
- Planting a memorial tree
- Hot air balloon sightseeing flights
- Dinner in Gazebo the English park
- Course in blending natural skincare product and natural parfume
- Cooking Lessons in the Agape Presidential Suite
- Dinner by the light of 101 candles
- Vespa rides
- Miraculum Milovice, 30 km (19 mil)
10 hectares of the original entertainment and leisure time activities with the variety of inventive playing elements. In the park you will find a forest playground
and a contact zoo, giant trampolines and swings, climbing centres, underground corridors, monkey bars and so on.
- Chateau Loučeň, 4 km (3 mil)
Thematic chateau tours, annual events, and a labyrinth in the chateau park.
- Botanicus Ostrá, 27 km (17 mil)
Medieval-themed open-air traditional handicrafts centre and herb garden chock full of activities for adults and children.
- Military and Adrenalin park Milovice, 30 km (19 mil)
The park covers an area of 200 hectares, of which 46 hectares are covered in off-road tracks. There are also military bases, shooting ranges and over 30 pieces of military and off-road equipment available.
- Staré Hrady, 17 km (11 mil)
A trip for children and adults to the fairy tales sightseeing tours.
- Mini ZOO Chleby, 12 km (7 mil)
A family zoo with a large playground. Here they have a kangaroo, a camel, a cheetah, gibbons, meerkats, farm animals, and more.
- Bedřich Smetana Museum (famous Czech composer), 6 km (4 mil)
- Museum of sugar and alcohol production Dobrovice, 14 km (9 mil)
- Horse riding Hradišťko, 27 km, (17 mil), Riding school Řitonice, 14 km (9 mil)
- Škoda auto museum in Mladá Boleslav, 28 km, (18 mil)
- Folklore Museum Přerov nad Labem, 49 km (30 mil)
- Bike or Electrobike routes
Ping-pong, croquette, pétangue in the English park
Giant wooden chess
Outdoor fitness lessons in the English park
Meditation Garden & Joga Podium
We’d be delighted to help plan your stay. We can put together a program for you, recommend excursions around Chateau Mcely, and find the best offers.
Contact us by e-mail Chateau@ChateauMcely.com or by phone +420 325 600 095.