We're looking for new team players who have an eye for detail and want to create significant changes in the world! If you'd like to become part of our dynamic team and none of the positions below fit your professional focus, please send your CV to us at Petra@ChateauMcely.com.
We’re Currently Looking for New Colleagues for the Following Positions
- CHEF- full-time and long-term part-time work. Contact: Honza Štěrba, Honza@ChateauMcely.com.
- WAITSTAFF - full-time and long-term part-time work. Contact: Jirka Libora, Jiri@ChateauMcely.com.
- RECEPTIONIST- full-time. Contact: Petra Horáková, Petra@ChateauMcely.com.
- MASSAGE THERAPIST - MCELY BOUQUET SPA - contractor. Contact: Veronika Puldová, McelySpa@ChateauMcely.com.
What We Offer
- A young, friendly collective
- The same financial remuneration you’d get in Prague
- Financial bonuses as a thank you for yearly results
- Great benefits, such as a night for two people in a luxury suite with a three-course dinner and massages
- The opportunity to purchase Chateau Mcely products and services with an employee discount
- Financial contributions towards language lessons
- Financial contributions towards shoes and hair salon
- Financial contributions in the form of meal vouchers
- Fun and exciting teambuilding events, company breakfasts, and gala dinners
- Support for personal development with the company coach
- An individual approach towards employees
- Job-related training
- Employee accommodation
What we expect of you:
- The passion for working as part of a team
- The desire to work in a demanding hotel environment
- Sharing the common team values
- A friendly attitude
- Time flexibility
- Good English language skills are a plus
- A Group B driver’s license is a plus
- Close cooperation with other colleagues
- Always being available for our guests when they need you