Old Town Prague Apartment by Chateau Mcely
Chateau Mcely presents the elegant new apartment, located in an Art Nouveau building from 1913 in Prague’s historical Old Town. The apartment floor plan covers 180 square meters, offering the perfect combination for enjoying the Golden City of Prague. Mcely’s timeless design by Inéz Cusumano, the clatter of horse hooves outside the windows on the corner of U Staré Školy Street, and a short stroll to the luxurious boutiques on Pařížská Street guarantee an exceptional experience .
Art Nouveau & Timeless Design
Upon entering the building through a tall entrance door, the historical staircase and modern lift will sweep you up to the third floor. Behind the double doors leading into the apartment itself, guests will be greeted by an extensive hall with a fully-equipped kitchen, designed for their comfort. Ornate hand-painted silk wallpaper invites you to enter a spacious living room with a dining area, with paintings of angels, an open fireplace, a piano, and a round alcove with views over the street. The master bedroom features a hand-stitched headboard and a large en-suite bathroom. The library and study connect to the second bedroom featuring a stylish hydrangea motif and an adjoining bathroom. High white stuccoed ceilings, pale tones, a spacious light-filled interior, exclusive furniture, Moser Crystal glass, and natural materials frame the historical architecture with contemporary charm.
The apartment sleeps two in luxurious comfort, but is spacious enough for a family with children, accommodation for major business partners or friends.
Please, contact us for a price quote for your stay:
- 180 m2
- Two bedrooms with American King (200 x 200 cm) bed style
- Two bathrooms - 1 bathtub | 1 shower | 1 private toilet
- Situated on the third floor of an Art Nouveau building
- A short stroll to the luxurious boutiques on Pařížská Street
- Apartment is fully air-conditioned
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Capacity: 4 persons
For Ultimate Comfort
- Yarrow Bath Oil from the MCELY BOUQUET Collection for your bath ritual
- Selection of non-alcoholic drinks
- White wine, red wine, Billecart Salmon Champagne, selected spirits
- Nespresso coffee machine