with Princess Nely
Discover the story of Princess Nely from Chateau Mcely who will share with you her adventures travelling the world, lots of fun and above all the one big secret that her toy cheetah Pralinka is hiding.
- One night in your selected room or suite with a royal breakfast
- Princess Nely Gift Collection
- Princess or Prince Transformation (60 minute treatment) An initial cleansing scrub for prancing little feet with our Tangerine Scrub, is followed by a soothing massage with chamomile oil. A real chateau fairy will turn you into a Princess by delicately painting your fingernails, powdering your nose, and styling your hair. Princes will make their own bath oil. Princesses and Princes will get a chocolate lollipop. For a complete transformation into a Princess, you can borrow a beautiful dresses from the chateau princess wardrobe.
- Three-course lunch at the Piano Nobile restaurant
- Two-hour bike rental for rides through St. George’s forest.
- Free use of sauna and outdoor whirlpool
The sauna and whirlpool are available free of charge to accommodated guests from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (one-hour time slots) only with advance booking. Due to limited capacity, we recommend booking your relaxation sessions before your arrival. Thank you for your understanding.
- Free access to croquet, pétanque, children’s “Under the Daisy” playground and Princess Julinka’s cottage, the Natural Walk-For-Health trail, natural swimming lake and multi-functional sports court
- And other complimentary surprises from Chateau Mcely team
Price per package for family with one child:
Junior Suite / Princess Nely Suite
Presidential Suite Agape
Price per package and it's availability depends on the date of your reservation. Price per package is valid for two adults and one child. Please contact us for a price with another family composition. This special offer cannot be combined with any other discount and cannot be booked in some dates from our calendar of events.
Reserve This Package
Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula.